 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12335
12334  |  12336
Subject:
12 Volt train sets for trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 21:17:01 GMT

Hi,

Before I sell the sets at EbayI want to try an old-fashioned trade!

I have sets available for trades (or Ebay):
7735 12 Volt Cargo Train in good condition (complete, with instruction, box
parts available).
7777 LEGO Trains Idea Book in good condition
7839 Car Carrier Platform in good condition (complete, with instruction,
with box).
7860 Remote Controlled Signal with Straight Track (complete, with
instruction, no box).

I want (a combination of) the following sets:
7725 Electric Passenger Train
7727 Electric Freight Train
7730 Electric Goods Train
7740 Electric Intercity train set
7750 12v Electric Steam Locomotive
7755 Electric Diesel Locomotive
7760 12V Electric Diesel Locomotive
7814 Crane Wagon
7815 Sleeping Car
7816 Shell Tanker
7819 Mail Van
7820 Mail Van
7822 Railway Station
7838 Goods Loading Terminal

Please send me a mail if you are interested!

regards,
Ton