 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12331
12330  |  12332
Subject:
60% off parts at Brickdom Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:09:27 GMT

Trying to liquidate more of my inventory before I start restocking with new
sets/parts.  There is still a supply of good/useful parts, and at 60% off
they should be priced to sell.

Free Priority Mail shipping on orders over $30 if you mention this post
(dated 9/21) in the comments of your order.  Minimum order is $12.00,
international buyers welcome.

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=ulringmc

Thanks for looking!