 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12325
    Additions to Bricksburg Depot —Will Hess
   I recently acquired a moderately sized collection with the intent of selling off the bulk of it through my Brickbay store (URL below). Now that I've finished my first batch of additions I thought I'd let everyone know what's available and what's (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Additions to Bricksburg Depot —Will Hess
   Batch two is up (for the most part). It consists of: more than 100 minifigs across all Themes (mostly Pirate and Town) several horses and saddles four cannons miscellaneous minifig torsos, legs, heads, and hats I'll finish batch two by adding the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)