 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12313
  World of Bricks announces Metroliner add-on cars custom kits

The World of Bricks(TM) is please to announce its first series of custom kits: The METROLINER ADD-ON CARS The three cars in this limited edition series are the WOB 411 Metroliner Dining Car, WOB 412 Metroliner Sleeper Car, and WOB 413 Metroliner (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: World of Bricks announces Metroliner add-on cars custom kits

(...) Congratulations, Steve! As you all have no doubt surmised, Steve is the newest member of the Guild of Bricksmiths... BTW the bricksmiths site is www.bricksmiths.com (although maybe we OUGHT to register guildofbricksmiths.com, we have not as of (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)