 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12265
Re: WTB Part or Set: 1199 Team Telekom Tour de France set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:36:48 GMT

"Ace" <no_onions@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GJK5F2.JF0@lugnet.com...
I am looking for the winner's stand from the Team Telekom Tour De France
set, set number 1199 Four Racers and Chase Car. I will buy either the part
or the set. Please email me at no_onions@yahoo.com.

It might be easier to find the 6327 Town Jr. set
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6327).  It has the same piece and although the
rest of the parts certainly aren't as useful, it might be easier to find.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot