 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12210
Re: WTB: Six (6) wheels from set 6989 M-Tron Mega/Multi Core Magnetizer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 22:44:56 GMT

Bob,
They are called Black Wheel Hard-Plastic Giant on Brickbay.
There are a few shops with them:
http://www.brickbay.com/search.asp?P=Y&t=43&i=2573&c=11
Happy hunting,

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Bob Parker writes:
Help!  I need just the wheels (all six unfortunately) from <set:6989> the
Mega/Multi Core Magnetizer.

No reasonable offers will be refused.  I would prefer that I could buy all
six at once.

By any chance are there any of these wheels listed in a Brickbay shop currently?

Thanks for looking,

- Bob