 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12209
  Large number of MISB sets added to Milton Train Works(tm) BrickBay(tm) store

I have decided to liquidate some surplus manufacturing inventory and thin down a few set types that I have a lot of, and you get the benefit. I just added almost 10,000 USD worth of set inventory. Some is priced higher than average, but a lot of it (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)