 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12207
Re: WANTED: White 6-pane/barred doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 21:36:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kevin Salm writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Roy Gal writes:
Hi all,
I am looking for two 1x4x5 white doors, the kind with glass divided
into 6 panes. For an image see
http://www.brickbay.com/catalogItem.asp?PartID=73312

Sadly there are none on Brickbay or BayLit. Anyone have one or two they are
willing to part with? I'll gladly pay $ or trade for parts you want.

Thanks!
Roy

This Particular Door in White is somewhat Rare.  I only know of 2 sets to ever
have it in White -- sets 6377 and 6360.  Only Yellow is more Rare having only
ever been in set 6391.

I love this door. I'm looking for it in large quantities in blue. I have two
in white I'd trade away for blue but not even up, sorry. (the blue one is a
lot less rare).

If you have blue ones you want to sell please drop me a note...