 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12202
WTB Part needed: 1 x 2 Technic Brick with holes in blue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 00:20:19 GMT

Here's the part I need over at Peeron:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/32000

but what's not listed is the color blue and what sets it appears in. They do
exist cause i have one although i have NO idea where it came from and there
are a few more on brickbay from different sellers. what i'd like is AT LEAST
3 copies of this part in NEW condition from a single source and i need it
asap. 5 copies would be great. If you can please help me out with a
reasonable price or trade, please let me know.

And, in order to bulk up this request for parts, i also need the following,
but mind you this is a low priority for me compared to the technic brick:

1 x 2 plate with handle white x 4
1 x 2 plate with hande blue x 4
1 x 1 technic brick blue or white x 4

thanks!!!