 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12184
    copper mask trade —Arnold Staniczek
   Hi, is there someone willing to swap a transgreen Miru mask and map (the one that is only available in Legoland California) for a pack of copper masks (the ones that are available only at Legoland Billund)? I have a spare copper mask pack left. I am (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)