 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12169
    WTT: Japan Coca-Cola Promo Sets —Nicole Karlsson
   I have 6 duplicate Japan Coca-Cola Promo Sets (Lego Studios: Jurassic Park III) that I'd love to trade for others that I don't have yet. They are sealed-in-bag and inside their original (resealable) bottle-neck hang bags. The sets are: 4065 Actor 3 (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)