 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12146
  NISB Palm VII for Mindstorms RIS?

I have a NISB Palm VII that I won recently. Since I already have an iPAQ, I don't really need the Palm. My wife has no interest in it either (she likes paper and pencil). Before it goes to eBay, does anyone here want it? They sell for $200 at Best (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)