 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12145
  Trade Telekom Tour sets for the 24 Coke sets

LUGNET users: Is anyone out there willing to trade the 24 Coke promotional sets for the four Telekom Tour-de-France sets (1196-1199)? Regards, Bill (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Trade Telekom Tour sets for the 24 Coke sets

Bill, Your Subject makes it sound like you have the Telekom sets, but the below makes it sound like you have the Coke sets. Which do you have, and which do you want? (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support | Netscape (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Trade Telekom Tour sets for the 24 Coke sets

(...) I have to agree with you Tom, I can't tell which. Let me make my own pitch, though... (take care of Bill first, I guess, if his request is the same way mine is) I *have* the D Telekom tour sets and can send someone a full set of the 4 if that (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)