 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12137
FS: Lego Studios Camera setup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 19:22:04 GMT

I'm selling two brand-new LEGO Studios PC movie cameras from set #1349.
Each comes with the camera, cable, movie editing software, quick-start
booklet, and a thick "software manual/director's handbook" with detailed
information.  These are from brand-new sets and have never been used.

I'm asking $55 for each camera/accessories package.  Shipping is not
included; weight is approx. 2 lbs. which would cost $3.95 to ship in
the U.S.  I can take checks, money orders, or non-credit card-funded
Paypal transfers.  Non-U.S. buyers are welcome but payment must be in
US dollars and shipping costs will likely be higher; please ask for
details.

From the box, here are the minimum PC requirements:

Pentium 233MHz MMX processor
Windows 98 (ME should work fine too, although I am not certain of this)
32MB of RAM
DX7 compatible graphics/sound card w/ 4MB RAM
USB port (USB 1.1 compliant)
8x speed CD-ROM drive
100MB free hard disk space, 200MB recommended

Please let me know if you're interested or have any questions!

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/