 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12136
  FS/FT : Various sets (including trains) / parts

Hi all : I have for sale the following *USED* sets : Number Description of state Asking 7821 Complete, parts in good condition, with instructions $25 See (URL) for an image of the actual set 6652 Complete, parts in good condition, no instructions $5 (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS/FT : Various sets (including trains) / parts

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jan-Albert van Ree writes: <snip> Just a quick note, Jan-Albert is one of my factorees and I vouch for him at the highest level... ++Lar (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS/FT : Various sets (including trains) / parts

(...) This set has been sold, all other lots are still available. Note : there's an alternative for the small package airmail, email me for shipping charges. (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)