 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12132
    I need BURPS —Jason Spears
   I am making a mountain for the next MICHLug display and I need BURPS. The triangular ones and the rectangular ones, Light Grey or Dark Grey, I don't have a preferance. I offering the prices below, if you don't like them then make me an offer. Please (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: I no longer need BURPS —Jason Spears
   I just wanted to thank everyone for responding so quickly. I believe I now have all the BURPs I need. (After purchasing 110). If I discover I need more, I have a few people to contact, so I am all set. Thanks again, Jason (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)