 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12128
12127  |  12129
Subject:
Bionicle Kanohi for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 12:41:17 GMT

Hi there :)

I have just had a delivery of a few cartons too many of Kanohi and am
offering them for sale if anyone is interested.

Basically, I am selling Display boxes of Kanohi. Each Display Box includes
30 unopened Kanohi packs, each pack has two masks. These prices include the
cost of Air Mail postage to the US or Japan.

Prices are quoted in Australian Dollars.

1 Box of Kanohi   : au$100 (roughly US $52)
2 boxes of Kanohi : au$190 (roughly US $99)
3 boxes of Kanohi : au$270 (roughly US $140)
4 boxes of Kanohi : au$330 (roughly US $172)

If you are interested, simply go to http://www.ozbricks.com and on the first
page on the right side you will see a section that says "LUGnet users: If
you are responding to the recent Kanohi post, click here." and input the
user name "lugnet" and password "bionicle". Please note that you need to
press the "View Order" button at the bottom of that page in order to take up
this offer.

Regards,
Michael Golaszewski
michael@ozbricks.com