 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12125
    Parts from 80 Naboo Fighters 7141 for direct sale. —Troy Cefaratti
   I have the following parts available for direct sale. The parts are from my recent purchase of 80 Naboo Fighters (7141). The parts are available in the lots described, for price listed. The BrickBay.com average sell price is given for reference (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)