 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12122
    4565 Freight & Crane Railway FS —Will Hess
   I have a once used 4565 Freight & Crane Railway for sale in my Brickbay shop. The set is complete with unapplied decals but there is no box. The price INCLUDES shipping within the continental US. Thanks for looking, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)