 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1212
TRADE: 6280 Armada Flagship for other pirate theme ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 07:10:14 GMT

As the subject says, I am interested in trading a 6280 Armada Flagship
(unopened) for another pirate ship. I also have an unopened 6281 Pirate's
Perilous Pitfall (unopened) to sweeten the pot. Am willing to consider a
trade for a used set so long as it is complete and in good condition.

Also interested in pirate sails (to turn my 6493 Flying Time Vessels into
Pirate themed ships) and Pirate theme mini-figs.

Frank Filz