 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12107
12106  |  12108
Subject:
For sale or trade: 404 Universal building set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 00:02:46 GMT

I have an excellent condition 404 Universal Building Set <set:404> I would
like to sell or trade.  I'm looking at $120 for it, but I'm negotiable.
Make me an offer, or trade for a MISB 8462 Technic Tow Truck <set:8462>.
The 404 is opened, but I've built 2 of the models from the instruction book
and all the parts seem to be there.  The foldable lid on the box has pulled
away from the top slightly, but otherwise the box is in great shape.  All of
the pieces are in excellent shape, and the motor still works.  The only
problem piece is the pulley, where the string has wound up in an odd way and
bound it up.  An industrious person and a small pair of scissors could
likely extricate it without a problem.

Here's a picture of the set:

Adrian
--