 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12104
  GoB - Bricksburg Depot

Well, I added a batch of new parts to my store but I must have temporarily overloaded the email system as NO wanted item mails went out (I checked :-). Anyhow, please have a look at my store, especially since all pats are priced near average prices (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)