 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 121
Re: Explorien and Aquasharks up for grabs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 23:37:15 GMT

In article <36299BF5.6FC4@nospam.ultra.ccp.com>, crg0194@nospam.ultra.ccp.com
says...

Would anyone be interested in #6899 Nebula outpost for $17.00 or #6135
Spy Shark for $9.00?  These prices include shipping and handling.

Is this much of a deal?  Are these getting to be rare?  It seems like the
outpost should be available from S@H or even from lcoal stores.  I _thought_
I'd seen it recently?

Jim