 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12091
    FS-6286 Skull's Eye Schooner MISB European Shooting Cannons Version —Richard F. Vendl II
   I have this 1993 Lego Pirate System set, asking $310.00 OBO (or best offer) that price includes all S&H charges, if interested, please email me privately at TrekkiELO@aol.com Signed, Rick LUGNET member 540 PS-By the way, if you think that my price (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)