 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12082
    Bricksburg Depot Additions —Will Hess
   I had a burst of energy tonight and added the following to my store inventory: thousands of basic bricks parts from 6 copies of 6499 Time Tunnelator parts from 4 copies of 5958 Mummy's Tomb All are brand new and priced at or very near the Brickbay (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Bricksburg Depot Additions —Kieran Brady
    "Will Hess" <nchokie@ripline.com> wrote in message news:GHzMzA.oz@lugnet.com... (...) That's a good selection there, Will - I'll pop over and place an order with you later! Maybe you'll give me a quick email about shipping costs to Ireland, as I (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)