 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12072
    FS: 6980 - Used Condition —James Ng
   Hi, I am looking to sell my 6980 Galaxy Commander with original instructions (poor condition) for $110USD+. I live in Australia so please add shipping costs. I will ship via air-mail and can add and aditional cost of insurance. It is 100% complete (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)