 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12066
    looking for fire helmet w/logo —Shane Brunazzi
   Hello, I'm looking to buy or trade for a white fire helmet with the "blaze" logo. I'm also interested in the black baseball cap that say "police". Let me know, -Shane (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: looking for fire helmet w/logo —Roxanne Jeanson
   (...) I have some listed in my BrickBay store, Brick Parts: (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)