 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12055
  Re: Bidville.com

Hey thanks! I have some things I've been gonna sell on ebay, but I didn't want to pay the fees. Gary Josh Baakko <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GHtpoH.C3t@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bidville.com

Are you really saving any money doing this? If you only have a limited number of people bidding on the item, you are bound to loose more money by getting lower and fewer bids. I am no fan of ebay fees, but you get so many more people bidding on your (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bidville.com

(...) I figured that too, but if you figure its not going to sell to fast anyways, don't pay, do it there. I just don't want the fees on my credit card, i need it for other reasons. Josh (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bidville.com

Also, with no fees, you can list items at a higher starting bid since there is no overhead to the item not selling. Troy Tom Heidemann <taheidem@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:20010810150741....hoo.com... (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)