 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12051
Re: Promo sets at Brickbay - Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:28:51 GMT

Hi Rob,

Sorry for this extremely late answer. Due to high workload at my job,
holiday, and moving into a new house, I have not been very active on either
Lugnet or BB the last few months.

The problem with Paypal is that I can receive money, but I have no
possibility of getting them out om my paypal account to a Norwegian bank
account. They insist that I get a US bank account, but the US banks that has
offices over here, are only interested in "large international
organizations", which I hardly can claim I am. So until Paypal opens for
Norwegian customers, I can not receive money that way.

Anyone found a better way of handling international payments ?

I will reopen my BB shop in a few weeks time.

Regards,
Helge

Helge, are you still unable to accept PayPal?  BTW, your e-mail bounced from
Brickbay.

-Rob Doucette.