 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12048
12047  |  12049
Subject:
FS- Lego - 100 $ offer !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 21:23:38 GMT

Hi all !

To celebrate Brickbay's return and our 100 feedbacks we
decided to give FREE SHIPPING to everyone who sepends
over 100 $ in our shop - for the next 5 days !

So visit :
http://216.37.35.72/store.asp?p=Dejan969

Note: By free shipping we have in mind economy mail
- WORLDWIDE !
(you can add 2-4 $ for insurance if you want ) !

We accept almost all possible ways of payment .. read about that
on our "splash" page (click on "paymet options" on right screen
when you enter the store)

Happy buying !

--
Enjoy !