 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12046
12045  |  12047
Subject:
Free to good home - small bag of broken parts.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 01:02:12 GMT

I have culled a small (about 20 pieces) amount of broken, very aggressively
chewed, painted and markered pieces from a bin that I picked up at a garage
sale. If you want these let me know. All I request is for you to cover
postage and packaging from Ontario, Canada to where you are, which should be
about $3-4USD. I will convert the cost to USD and round to the nearest whole
dollar figure. You can check my feedback on BrickBay (user LegoPete) and
Ebay (user Langlois) if you wish.

Regards,
Peter