 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12039
  GoB - Lions Gate Models BB store re-opens, parts 25% off

I'm back from vacation and I just re-opened my Brickbay store, with all 6,424 parts at 25% off. There's no minimum order and I'm happy to ship internationally. (URL) Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Lego auctions: (URL) Guild (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)