 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12036
12035  |  12037
Subject:
Attention Brickbay sellers !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 19:13:39 GMT

As we all know Brickbay is working again !
But .. all actions taken after 1st of August were not
processed which means - if you received some orders
on 2nd August or so - those were not processed and
parts & setls sold are actually in your inventory again
so it would be smart to contact thsoe buyers asking
'em to palce their orders again and maybe change your
descriptions to "reserved" for certain buyer who already
bought certain item/s !
Hurry up while it could couse lots of confusion
(we already sent 3 packages with the stuff that came
back to our inventory today :-)) (luckily we were fast
enough to stop other from buying already sold (& shipped)
stuff ) .. Now we only have to wait until "real " buyers buy
their stuff again  !
--
Enjoy !

Dejan & Nives