 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12033
Re: WTB: 3x3 convex slopes in black and pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 16:41:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Adrian Drake writes:
Hi gang, I need some parts for my latest projects.  I'm looking for the 3x3
double convex slope in black, http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3675.  I need
as many of these as I can get ahold of, at least 8.  Make me an offer I
can't refuse, either cash or (possibly) trade.  Since these aren't listed on
Brickbay anywhere, I'm not sure what a good price for them is, but I can
start at a couple of bucks each and see what happens from there.

For $2 each, I can get you 4, postage included.

Also, I'm after 2 of the larger pneumatic cylinders, the same as set 5108,
and about half a dozen tee junctions, from 5109.  I haven't checked to see
if they're available from shop@home anymore, but if you want to make an
offer with those as well, be my guest.

5109 is still available, I don't believe 5108 is.  You'll need a <set:8462>
Tow Truck or <set:8459> Front End Loader to get 2 cyclinders.  Or maybe 2 of
the new pneumatic accessory kit <set:5218>.

-Rob Doucette.
DoucetteNet LEGO® on Brickbay
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=robatworldnet