 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12026
12025  |  12027
Subject:
Last chance for my trade page.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 02:50:44 GMT

Hello all,
     In about a week I will be taking down my old site (Washington
Fire/Rescue), so that i can work just on my new city website.  Also getting
taken down is my trade page.
     I've done many trades, but lately I've been buying on ebay which can be
much easy.  If anyone wants to trade...I have mostly castle & pirate pieces,
plus a bunch of gray road plates.  My wants list is out of date,...but I'm
looking for 2 green T-plates,anything from the paradisa line, and
"different" town stuff.

Well, email me at BrickCityEmail@aol.com if you want to trade.

http://hometown.aol.com/WashFireRescue51/trade.html

Regards,