 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12024
  Re: Brickbay appears not to be sending out order emails

It also appears that Brickbay has some more faults :( In my shop, i have stock re-enter in to the listing which were sold 2 weeks ago.. Therefore i don't have that item(s) in, now i will have to recheck all 5000+ Parts :( I am missing quite a few (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay appears not to be sending out order emails

Dan said that the only database backup he had was a few days old so any transactions or inventory changes after that will be lost. It was unfortunate but at least BB is back... -- Jason King JasonOz's LEGO Shop (URL) Edwards (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)