 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12013
12012  |  12014
Subject:
Interest in parts from 7110 Landspeeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 05:43:22 GMT

I'm contemplating a large purchase of set #7110 Landspeeder and would like
to guage interest in the parts before doing so.

Main parts include:

6 x 12 and 4 x 6 Tan Plates
Light Gray Macaroni Bricks
Light Gray Grill Bricks

Full inventory of the set can be found here:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/7110

If you have any interestin these parts, please e-mail me and let me know the
following information:

Part Number / Description of the parts you want.
Quantity of the part desired
Target Price (The price at which you will buy the quantity desired)

Thanks,

Troy