 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12
11  |  13
Subject:
Looking for Gray T baseplates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:13:25 GMT

I'm looking for up to 6 of the gray 32x32 roadplates with the
T-intersection.  These were available as set #6310.  They have the
white center-lines, crosswalks, and green lines marking the bike-path.

For trade, I've got straights (used) and curves (new & used).  I've
also got some crossroads (used), but I'm less willing to part with
those.

Follow-up to this message or e-mail me if you're interested.

Steve