 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11990
Re: Where have all the feedbacks gone ?? (Brickbay)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 13:14:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dejan Pavlovic writes:
Hi all !
Most of us know that Brickbay was off yesterday for maintenance
or whatever  - anyway  we got some more feedbacks today
and wanted to check comments - and while number of our feedbacks
was correct (99) about 20 % of the comments (mostly the ones
posted recently) just dissapeared ?
...And some of them were so cool :-)) !
I want 'em back ......
Ok .. ok.. I won't start crying but still it would be nice to"have "
'em back  ..
What do you guys think- is that imprtant (well without feedback
Brickbay looses 50 % of its purpose) - should we contact Dan
(although I doubt there is anything he can do)  ?

Dan said in another message here that he has a full backup of the system
from late Wed or early Thu I believe, and he will be using that to restore
the system to its new home which should be happening soon. I think he ought
to take BrickBay down till the move happens because any things done now will
be lost, or so I fear.