 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11983
11982  |  11984
Subject:
CASTLE COLLECTION FOR SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 00:53:38 GMT

Sets do NOT include minifigs but do included some weapons.
6097-box-instructions
6096-box-instructions
6095-box-instructions
6094-box-instructions
6091-box-instructions
6086
6081-instructions
6080-instructions (2 of em. 1 w/out instruction and w yellowed walls)
6078-instructions
6060-box-instructions
6045-box-instructions
6054 (missing many pieces)
6044-instructions
6038
6037-box-instructions
6034
6032-box-instructions
6027-box-instructions
6026-box
6024-box-instructions
6018
6017-instructions
4806-box-instructions (multiple copies)
4811-instructions (3 copies)
4816-box-instructions
4817-box-instructions
4818-box-instructions
4819-box-instructions
1906-box(castle part only)-instructions
1877/1680
1843-instructions-(spyrius parts missing)
1480
lots of extra castle wall pieces
6  32x32 green baseplates

selling all this as 1 lot.