 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11974
Wanted: Clone-brand minifigure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 20:11:43 GMT

Hi,

I'd like to acquire at least one or two non-LEGO minifigures for a project I'm
working on. I'm only interested in any figures that are also compatible with
the LEGO; they need to be placed alongside standard LEGO elements and not seem
completely out of place.

Is it worth it to buy a small set for just the figure or, is there anyone
willing to part with 1 or 2 of their clone-brand figures?

Thanks in advance!

-- Robert