 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11972
    9V Motors and Battery Boxes available at Brick Depot —Mike Walsh
   I just added five motors and battery to my Brickbay inventory. Motors - (URL) $7.50 each Battery Boxes - (URL) $4.00 each All of my other parts are currently 25% off! (URL) - Brick Depot Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com (URL) - (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)