 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11967
FS: Lego - News !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 04:14:50 GMT

Hi all !

We finally upadated our shop's inventory with around 70
discontinued sets (actually there were some more but some
are already sold) !   Check out CASTLE sets !!!
We also lowered some prices of the sets that were spending
too much time in the shop :-) ...
So it's definitely worth to visit our shop - if not to buy then at
least to check out photos (since NeeD Lego is one of the rare shops
with original photos of the sets FS) !
... We ship internationally, have near 100 positive feedbacks,
accept many ways of payment (everything is explained on our
splash page (right screen after entering the shop) ...
All you have to do is to click to link below :
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Dejan969

--
Enjoy !

Dejan & Nives