 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11964
11963  |  11965
Subject:
U.S. Only, Buying Old Saturn Video Games
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 00:49:28 GMT

Hey Y'all:

I am not that into video games, but I pulled my old Sega Saturn out of
mothballs recently.  I don't want to trade items for Lego (since most of my
Lego is in storage).  But I will pay current market for the Saturn items
listed below if they are in excellent usable condition and intended for the
U.S.market (which does not force me to flip the import hack switch on my
Saturn console). I am seeking:

U.S. Games:
Alien Trilogy
Biohazard Gun Survivor
Christmas Nights Sampler (a freebie given away in some
     magazines in 1997 apparently)
Crypt Killer
House of the Dead
Lethal Enforcers 1&2
Panzer Dragoon Saga
Scud
Tempest 2000
Virtua Cop 1&2

Japanese Import Game:
Radiant Silvergun

"Why did you post here?" you ask.  Only because I thought some other
brickhead might be interested in parting with their old Saturn stuff so that
they could then buy more lego, Dreamcast stuff, Playstation 2 stuff,
pornography, or whatever. And yes, there is an unusually high number of
light gun games listed, what of it?  Believe it or not, the one I want the
most is the domestic Christmas Nights Sampler!

Don't respond here, email me at: blueofnoon@aol.com with what you have and
what you want for it.

You can check my trading habits by searching Legozoid on eBay (whose rating
system sucks, BTW!), and Blueofnoon on Brickbay.

Thanks.

-- Hop-Frog (whose tree-climbing fingers don't work so well on the game pads)