 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11963
    FS-6286 Skull's Eye Schooner MISB European Shooting Cannons Version —Richard F. Vendl II
   I have this Lego Pirate System set from 1993, asking $420.00 OBO that price includes all S&H charges, if interested, please email me privately at TrekkiELO@aol.com :) Signed, Rick LUGNET member 540 (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: FS-6286 Skull's Eye Schooner MISB European Shooting Cannons Version —Richard F. Vendl II
   By the way, if you think that my price is too high, then make me an offer I cannot refuse, any reasonable offers will be considered, please reply by email at TrekkiELO@aol.com :) Thanks, Rick LUGNET member 540 In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, I (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)