 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1195
1194  |  1196
Subject:
Want stickers for soccer stadium
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 03:07:52 GMT

I'm looking for stickers to use as advertising for my soccer stadium to
have more variety than the "LEGO System" and "Shell" stickers. So, I
need stickers that are 4 by 1.5 cm (appr. 1.6 by 0.6 inches), or smaller
The stickers should be in good condition, make sense as advertisements,
and be visible on a white background. So far I have "TV", "Hotel", "LEGO
Truck Show", "Pizza Delivery", and "Octan."

In return I will either provide "LEGO System" or "Shell" stickers, other
stickers that I have (like those from the 260 idea book), or LEGO
pieces.

Thanks...Joakim