 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11942
    Re: What is the source of all the Light Grey Support 2 x 2 x 5 Lattice Pillar on Brickbay lately???? —Matthew Gerber
   Brad and all, The LEGO Studios sets use them as light supports. Lots of the small sets are being cleared out at Target and Wal*Mart right now, and I'd bet these are being parted out to BrickBay. Matt (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: What is the source of all the Light Grey Support 2 x 2 x 5 Lattice Pillar on Brickbay lately???? —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) No, some people here on LUGNET found someone in Europe with access to a lot of 3313, but they had to buy 1000 sets to get them. So they did. Paul, who missed out, but got some in the end. (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: What is the source of all the Light Grey Support 2 x 2 x 5 Lattice Pillar on Brickbay lately???? —Michael Ulring
   (...) Mike, who was fortunate to get in on this deal, has some for sale at his Brickbay shop. I put 40 more up at $1.60 each along with some other parts from 10 copies of 3313. My store can be found here: (URL) may be the last 2x2x5 lattice parts I (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)