 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11934
11933  |  11935
Subject:
Looking For The Larger Shell Gas Station Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:51:00 GMT

Is there anyone out there that has a Shell Gas Station nearby that sells the
larger Lego sets and is kind enough to sell them to me at or close to cost?
I am willing to pay the shipping and something for your time.  Please make
me an offer.  I must have been to 20 gas stations on Long Island, NY and
none of them carry the larger sets.  I can get all the smaller set I want
but the larger sets are eluding me.  I can also trade for them.  Please
e-mail me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Glen