 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11911
  Hey Buckwheat! Your emails are bouncing!

Sorry to bother everyone, but to John aka buckwheatphillips-- I've just replied to your email, my previous two replies seem to have bounced. I did pick up six of them. LMK if you don't get the third email from about 12:45 PDT. And see if there's a (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Hey Buckwheat! Your emails are bouncing!

(...) Did you get the reply I sent this mornong with my address? I got a second copy of your email again and I replied to that also. I sometimes have trouble with my email. John (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)