 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11907
Re: Does any9one have this part for sale????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 13:45:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Richard Bruns writes:
I have 2 of these that I got from a bulk auction that included the 6979 set.
I got the lot for the castle sets and parts it included, but there were also
some space sets I don't want or need.  How much are you willing to pay, and
are there any other space or airplane parts you want?

If it is important, these parts are not actually 8x8x2.  The measurements
are 10x10x2 1/3.  Also, I'd rather trade than sell.  I am looking for
baseplates and walls from the castle, ninja, and western sets.